Marina, Sequoyah Park

Marina, Sequoyah Park

Friday, December 20, 2013

A Few More Quick Sketches

A Few more quick sketches from the end of the Moleskine sketchbook. I can tell I haven't been drawing daily but trying to get back in practice. I have a brand new sketchbook waiting for the New Year although I may have to start it a little early, haha. This year I have a new Stillman and Birn Zeta series to try and a handbook from Global Arts. I'm hoping that the quality of the paper in the new ones will be better.

I can never have enough sheep it seems.

Mechanical pencil, colored pencil and fountain pen















A little sketch of Purlie cat while sitting on my lap.


Colored pencil







I made a few cards with this one on the cover this year.





Fountain Pen and colored pencil












A smaller version of this one is on the inside of the cards.






Pilot fountain pens











I did a little playing around with the shell drawing on a computer.


Computer fun on a colored pencil and ink drawing







Here is one of Mack and Laddie. Mack has done some wall pairing in the studio this week and I am doing a lot of weaving on the Mango Hunters.



Carbon fountain pen, tomboy marker and watercolor












Taking a stab at a self portrait, soon to be one year older. Yikes!




Mechanical pencil, B lead

No comments:

Post a Comment